• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EvE clone upgrade button stuck?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Edward78

I tried at 3 stations with medical, none worked. When I opened the medical dialog I could not press the upgrade clone button, when I clicked it nothing happened. I reloged, redocked & deleted the .cache files nothing worked. I have almost 2,000,000 skill points.

file a petition

I did outside the game, they wouldn't work in the game. :confused: Do you need a certian amount of Skill Poonts for a clone, I don't think you do, but a corp. mate was saying that & I was just wondering why? I bought clones before with no prob.

Edit: Someone at the eve forum told my to delete \Documents and Settings\(user name)\Local settings\Application Data\CCP\EVE one prob., I don't see a Local settings folder under Documents and Settings\(user name).

Last edited:
Might be located under

C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\CCP\EVE if under Vista

If not you might want to look under similar directory.

It might be cause my res. is 800x600, sounds odd, but that is what someone said at the EvE forums.

It might be cause my res. is 800x600, sounds odd, but that is what someone said at the EvE forums.

Ouch why such a low res? I know I have had zero issues with 1024x768 before. Of course bigger is better :)

Ouch why such a low res? I know I have had zero issues with 1024x768 before. Of course bigger is better :)

Well, I have trouble reading the text at higher res., the text in the chat box is ok cause I can increase the size. But the text outside is hard to read & is broken up if it isn't in the chat box. I have my glasses on also. Oh & I have the font size at max.

Back