• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Supress dialog box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

If I have an embedded frame in HTML linked to a another page that has a dialog box popup with just an ok button. is there any way to suppress or automatically click ok?

How is the dialog box fired? Is it JavaScript, or a server-side script? Is the page you're linking to yours?

The best link I found on it was this one: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1314064&SiteId=1

Not sure how much help it will be, since the script is written in C++ (and another, more lengthy example in VB). Based on the description of some of the solutions, it sounds like it may be IE specific. Not sure if it'd work on FF or other non-IE browsers.

its either javascript or server side, im not sure, I am making an interface for a whole bunch of web based ip cam's so we can view them on all one page.

Back