• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ballin 50-Cent Game! Hell Yeah! (56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I think this is...

• Awesome

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Funny

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Stupid

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Going to sell over 3 million copies

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something I am going to try or rent

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Something I am going to buy

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

Hazaro

No really. I want to play this. I will either be laughing my *** off or enjoying my self immensely, I mean... Who doesn't want to hold dual Uzi's sideways blind-firing over your shoulder in glorious Unreal Engine?

But really, I can't wait for this.

Trailer!: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14242591/50-cent-blood-in-the-sand/videos/50Cent_BOTS_042408.html

-=STORY=-

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Short Version: 50 Cent goes to preform in the Middle East, crowd loves it, manager doesn't pay cash and instead gives 50 a NATIONAL TREASURED SACRED DIAMOND ENCRUSTED SKULL. 50 then gets ambushed and has the skull stolen from him, and he has to go get it back (Because it's minez).

Long Version: 50 and G-Unit are putting on a sold-out performance somewhere in a fictional Middle Eastern setting. This is where the 'blood on the sand' comes in. They put on the performance; the people are pleased, but the concert promoter stiffs them and doesn't give 50 and G-Unit their payment.

So, of course, 50 isn't going to leave until he gets paid, so he hassles the concert promoter, [saying] if he doesn't come up with the money now, there will be consequences. And instead, the promoter offers him a very valuable gift – something that's valuable to this particular country – a diamond encrusted skull.

So 50 gets the skull, and as he's about to leave this war-torn country, when they're ambushed and the skull is taken. They escape the ambush, but they're without the skull. So 50's motivated to get what belongs to him. So basically, throughout the game, he's trying to track these people down and find out who they are and why he was ambushed.

-=Features=-
-Unreal Engine 3
-Blind-fire over cover
-Shooting over your shoulder
-Hug walls
-DUAL WIELD UZIS
-Jump in Co-Op
-Sequel to THE BEST SELLING GANGSTER RAPPER GAME OF ALL TIME "50 Cent BULLETPROOF" which has sold 2.5 million copies.

-=Images=-

50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-20080326053804805.jpg
50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-20080326053757930.jpg
50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-20080326053749602.jpg
50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-20080326053752915.jpg
50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-20080326053942648.jpg

*If pics go down blame IGN.

Last edited:
lmao he goes to the middle east to perform and then ends up killing all the terrorists right?? what a horrible horrible game! I hope they dont sell a single copy :)
Sorry i cant stand rap.. especially fifty cent!...

Last edited:
Oh my god.

I'm glad so many man hours are devoted to making some *** clown's ego grow even larger. What's next, 50 cent in a Marine base on Mars? 50 cent vs. The Combine? 50 cent in a diamond encrusted nano suit?

This could be the comedy game of the year, well worth the 40-50 (dollars?). I mean, how much more hilarious can it get? Two goofy looking morons with dual Desert Eagles and bling bling battling it out with Qa‘idat al-Jihad in the streets? I wonder if they'll speed around in an H2 with 26's straight through Ninveh province, blowing up waves of VBIED's with Glocks and Tek9's.

Last edited:
The only guy who could possibly pull this off is also the only rapper who's never had a game: BUSTA RHYMES! (and no... Space Jam don't count.)

aaaahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop laughing. Oh man, this is good. Real good.

hahaha

And of course it's the middle east. I mean, where else would the US be heavily involved right now hahahaha

lol horrible!!

if it was Mr. T I would salute the game, but christ, 50 cents, MR T OWNS 50 CENTS!

in a death match Mr T could just look at him and 50 cent would explode.

I pitty the fool who buys this game.

There is one reason and one reason only as to why I would buy this game, can anyone say dual wield deagles!!!!!!!!

Also dual wield Uzi's as if one Uzi by its self wasn't inaccurate enough.

I will give you a whole dollar to stop these games...

I can see it now, just hopping around listening to this, with stereotypical sayings... I would LMFAO...

There is one reason and one reason only as to why I would buy this game, can anyone say dual wield deagles!!!!!!!!

Also dual wield Uzi's as if one Uzi by its self wasn't inaccurate enough.

LOLLLLLLL if 1 uzi wasn't enough, christ they should strap a rocket launcher to his back.

This is rap music grasping at straws to stay relevant..... have you listened to any of the formerly "hip-hop" radio stations. The new music they're playing sounds more like 80s stuff and I like it. Then again, there were people that liked that dumb Def-Jam game.

A few facts need to be checked here:

-Tupac is still the number one selling rap artist. And he's DEAD.
-While hip hop and rap sales are going down, you're missing the point that underground hip hop is surging in popularity, but again, it's stuff people mostly don't know about.

Okay with that out of the way:

THIS GAME LOOKS SO FUNNY

I really don't know what to say. It's going to end up looking like a bad Gears of War, but it will make for an awesomely fun rental.

Back