• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ballin 50-Cent Game! Hell Yeah! (56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I think this is...

• Awesome

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Funny

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Stupid

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Going to sell over 3 million copies

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something I am going to try or rent

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Something I am going to buy

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
You gotta be kidding me.You all go for this ****.If that was really 23 cent he would be hiding under a rock.They need to make a game with Blacky Lawless or Rob Zombie as the hero.Now that would be a good game

I don't really think anyone is taking this game seriously.

You gotta be kidding me.You all go for this ****.If that was really 23 cent he would be hiding under a rock.They need to make a game with Blacky Lawless or Rob Zombie as the hero.Now that would be a good game

Rob Zombie? What the hell kinda game is he gonna star in? The "Make a Bad Movie Simulator"?

Last edited:
It made me wonder if this would seriously be a game, which I doubt.

That aside, I laughed my arse off. I love getting those skill/humiliating kills in Call of Duty and as impractical as it is, I laughed when he ripped the guy out of the helicopter then shot him xD I also laughed when he jumped over the rock with his gun cocked to the side and blew some dude's face off.

Awesome/Funny.

It made me wonder if this would seriously be a game, which I doubt.

That aside, I laughed my arse off. I love getting those skill/humiliating kills in Call of Duty and as impractical as it is, I laughed when he ripped the guy out of the helicopter then shot him xD I also laughed when he jumped over the rock with his gun cocked to the side and blew some dude's face off.

Awesome/Funny.

I dunno... I don't think 50 cent is all that funny. Busta Rhymes or Bob Sagat would've been funny... Or maybe Bronson Pinchot.

This game looks rediculous but I will say he knows how to make money.My wife actually does sample work for G-Unit and fiddy's collections.This guy has his hands in everything.
Oh btw,he likes to make money but doesn't like to pay people very well.

I dunno... I don't think 50 cent is all that funny. Busta Rhymes or Bob Sagat would've been funny... Or maybe Bronson Pinchot.

I can't say that I associated the video game character very closely to the actual person. It's hard to explain but I think you get a laugh out of it or you don't :p

Back