• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ballin 50-Cent Game! Hell Yeah! (56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I think this is...

• Awesome

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Funny

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Stupid

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Going to sell over 3 million copies

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something I am going to try or rent

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Something I am going to buy

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
Yea, this may be the stupidest game of all time right here. But hey, at least Epic is getting their share for the lisenced UT3 engine. :p

LOL someones despert for some money to make a game like this.

WTH is the mutated terrorists? The BFG's, Flaming heads, Huge Walkers...

I found this so funny I had to post it on 2 other forums that I am a member of.

50 Cent mixing it up with middle eastern terrorists :-/

Truth be told he could not even mess with the AK toting school boys and school girls on that side of the world.

of course they had to have him killin middle-easterners cuz who gives a crap about them right? they're EVIL of course; what ****ing bull****

This is why we don't have nice things.

Diddyu: nice reference to Office Space :)

I love metallica, but seriously, of all metal people to pick you can't stick with metallica. I mean, c'mon... makeup during 90s automatically discredits. Hetfield was pretty badass when he had the handlebar stache though :).. I think all of Meshuggah or Randy Blythe would just be awesome. One glance and 50 would explode.

All the latest video and news you gotta get it from the source.

I can not believe that you did not rick roll us. What a wasted opportunity.

I'm good that way, RickRoll has died over a year ago. I can't believe it's still being used by major sites all over today. Shameful.

Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me.You all go for this ****.If that was really 23 cent he would be hiding under a rock.They need to make a game with Blacky Lawless or Rob Zombie as the hero.Now that would be a good game

You gotta be kidding me.You all go for this ****.If that was really 23 cent he would be hiding under a rock.They need to make a game with Blacky Lawless or Rob Zombie as the hero.Now that would be a good game

Take it light heartedly, this game looks fun.

Back