• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Ballin 50-Cent Game! Hell Yeah! (56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I think this is...

• Awesome

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Funny

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • Stupid

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Going to sell over 3 million copies

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Something I am going to try or rent

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Something I am going to buy

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
OMG DUDE 50 CENT IS MY HERO HE IS DEFENDING DA HOOD!

lol... please. Me and my friend used to laugh so much at Bulletproof. Every time we stopped in a GameStop or something we would yell "Bulletproof" in a really deep, enthusiastic voice. Still not sure if people thought we were serious or not :)

easily one of the cheesiest videogame ideas ever concieved.

reminds me of games like 7-up, and the Burger King games.

Sequel to THE BEST SELLING GANGSTER RAPPER GAME OF ALL TIME

I don't think Tupac had a game that sold 2.5 million.

Trailers and teasers should be coming soon.

Man I was just thinking...

Ok so now that he has body armor...

How many bullets is it going to take to kill him?
I'm thinking like 90

They continue to make trash like this because people eat it up, this reminds me a lot like soldier boy wait...........sorry I meant (Soulja Boy). A teenage want to be rapper pretending to be a gangster.

Isn't 50 Cent the scumbag moron who was selling crack rocks or whatever drug when he was younger, got shot multiple times right? Sigh now he is shooting it out in the Middle East in a videogame lmao.

I hate rap i hate 50 cent.Long live Heavy Metal and the 80's,I think James Hetfiled would kick 50 cents ***.................lol

Hell, i'd put my money on LARS!

Either way, we know that rob trujillo would be able to knock 50 cent on his ***!

though sadly, rappers always talk about how bad they are, yet their the ones walking around with body guards at all times.

Back