• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

issues choosin a case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nimafor

hi!

havin big issues choosin a case for my new rig so could use some help

i have some things i want with the new case.

1: has be big enough to fit a thermalright ultra 120-extreme and a nvidia 9800gtx card in it without to much hazzle.

2: good airflow within the case but dont sound like a jet engine (about 70%/30% in cooling/noise priority)

suggestions very welcome.
been thinkin of antec p182 but seems that case is kinda small and has trouble fitting the long gtx cards within.
then it was the CM cosmos S, but seems to me that you have to remove the big side fan to be able to fit a TR 120-extreme which prolly make a major part of that case's cooling disappear.

I can vouch for the Silverstone TJ10 because I just bought one and it is one of the most innovative and well designed cases I have ever seen for housing a high end system. People may recommend the lian-li instead, but nobody will knock the Silverstone high end product line, either.

Back