• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We need one or two.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That would be nice,

but I would settle for 30 or 40 new active members by the end of the week:) Let no folder believe they are not much help as long as they contribute. Keep folding on my brothers. :burn:

ps. I have to figure out a way to cash out JCPenny GC card so I can put it toward a new system. I guess I'm gonna have to do the old buy and return. Hope it works.

If you look further down the thread it looks like he's part of the AOA allience folding team....tr

wonder if there is a way to sneak in there and change his team number..........hhmmmm.......

It's good to see them still stopping by -Hi Allan
It looks like he is setting them up now and they should be running full steam soon enough.

Ploaf said:
It's good to see them still stopping by -Hi Allan
It looks like he is setting them up now and they should be running full steam soon enough.

Hi Ploaf, good to see you! I'm here quite often, just not posting as much as I used to. Glad to see that you are all doing so well!!
:p

That's a pretty cool piece of equipment. THey even give you the opportunity to buy just the cube and assemble it. It didn't say anywhere what the cost of the case alone would be, or at least I didn't see it. Nice setup though and it looks like they set up the cluster so you just plug it in.

Back