• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SMP download?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeppow

I had to reinstall my folding and while I had the 5.92beta stored I didn't have the original 5.91 (Folding@Home Windows SMP Client.EXE). Decided to grab it but when I went to the download page, only Linux and Mac versions were there, not even the Windows 5.92beta. At very bottom there is a link to a SMP page that sends you back to download page ---- an endless loop.

I did a Google search and found it but wasted about 5 minutes in the endless loop they've seem to have created. Did I miss something?

What link? You show a link to the Windows SMP download? That was my question. I saw no broken links.

Thank you very much. The link (High Performance Windows Clients page) is within the text associated with the "beta" star near the bottom. That is what I was missing. :bang head

Sorry, I would have pointed you there but I thought that's what you were clicking on.

NP ChasR. Thanks.

There is a link lower that is "SMP" that I was clicking on. I knew I was doing something wrong.

Back