• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying To Overclock This **** :]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toymo

Registered
It's my one of old computers.

Here my Pentium 4 2.0 Details , also with mobo and memory.

ej7y9f.jpg

How even i search i BIOS i nowhere can multiplayer settings. Any help ?

i dont believe you can change the multi on those. you have up the FSB to up the CPu speed.

dont remember if you can isolate the ram (hold speed at 133mhz). I have an extreme s478 and those have unlocked multis

my board doesnt have a muliplier option so im guessing its locked. i have the 3.06ghz version oced to ~3.4-3.5

Like as already been said, you cannot change the multi on that old processor either up or down. What you can do is overclock the fsb speed. Does that old Shuttle board have fsb and vcore adjustments in bios? If so, that would be the easiest way to overclock it. If it doesn't have them in bios, then I believe you can do a pinmod so that your board senses the processor as a 133 fsb part, which would boost it to 2667 MHz.

And one more thing , i nowhere find fsb settings , only vcore and other v settings , where can be problem ? BIOS was never updated and i think it can't because my mobo manufacer doesn't make new mobos or something :[

Back