• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC.com UT server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dunno, us mods seem to have found an OC.Com UT Server :cool: we are still waiting for those Seniors that were looking to take us on. LOL

J

SpeeDj said:
I dunno, us mods seem to have found an OC.Com UT Server :cool: we are still waiting for those Seniors that were looking to take us on. LOL

J

Why hide it? If you have a good server let us know, we dont have to be seniors to kick your ***. :cool: LOL, I would be glad to take you on.

cornbread said:

Why hide it? If you have a good server let us know, we dont have to be seniors to kick your ***. :cool: LOL, I would be glad to take you on.
It's still in the testing phase, we are waiting on the official release.

J

SpeeDj said:

J

Funny, I've looked at all the signs on the walls of the Blue Star Saloon, and there isn't any IP address posted...

Back