• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mesothelioma case mod - Hello asbestos!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah but mesothelioma is nasty. Lawyers make a fortune on asbestos lawsuits. That's why contextual ad companies charge so much for top billing on mesothelioma related hits. I'd imagine they've taken steps to cut back on the scammers, but who knows? I wonder if the new google ads here will pick up on the keywords.

You can tell the guy doing the mod is young and thinks he'll live forever.. No mod is worth getting cancer over, especially mesothelioma :)

edit: It worked. The top and bottom of this page are now full of lawyer ads :) Wonder how much inet gets per click on those?

lol ratbuddy, trying to get OCF banned from adsense? don't tell us to click the ads!!! :santa:

Check out my new sig (gotta highlight it - #333333) heh

Heh, good idea :)

I only clicked one of the ads to see what those bottom feeding lawyers pitch to cancer victims. It's pretty scummy.

that is definately a one of a kind mod.... but he was being kind of stupid when it came to the asbestos as that could have possibly given him cancer!

you'd think he would have at least used a respirator (dust mask on steroids.) Then again, He wouldn't get cancer from dealing with it once. Its dealing with it repeatedly and regularly that causes Mesothilioma. (water heater workers, brake pad manufacters, abestos miners, etc...)

Back