• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I've never gone water cooled but I've been thinking about it...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This cases LCS is ment to be crap.

If I was you I would buy a custom WC kit, if you are on a budget then maybe you should look into getting a pre built kit.

People on here will help you more than I can with this information. but in my opinion you cant really go wrong with that information.

Looks like the Thermaltake Big Water kit. I doubt it's loud. You'll see a drop in temps over the stock air cooler, but not much. It's more for quiet operation with slightly better temps.

If you want something better in a kit, check This out. :cool:

Looks like the Thermaltake Big Water kit. I doubt it's loud. You'll see a drop in temps over the stock air cooler, but not much. It's more for quiet operation with slightly better temps.

If you want something better in a kit, check This out. :cool:

So if I buy this, I'll just need to buy some distilled water, or coolant?

So if I buy this, I'll just need to buy some distilled water, or coolant?

just need to add distilled water, swiftech includes hydrex (pretty much antifreez) which they will tell you how to mix it with the distilled water.

thermaltake is complete crap in the water cooling world.

swiftech is the way to go with prebuilt kits so i second that kit.

Back