• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ugggh did i screw up with Newegg shipping?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VeeMon

i just finish ordering all 1600 dollar worth of pieces from the egg
and i picked UPS 3 day shipping for my thing I usually go Fedex/UPS 1 Day but i couldn't afford the insane ship price. 210 for Fedex Saver 243 for 1day Fedex 140 for UPS 1 day. But ive been reading that UPS has been screwing alot of newegger

The "Egg" will take its time getting the order ready depending on what time of day you placed the order. Also they ship from TN sometimes for certain things. All this gives rise to UPS screwing up when in fact there are several variables. They do a great job here in this little town. My exp.:D

like out of the 5grand worth of stuff ive brought from the egg ive mostly used Fedex Saver since before ups and they usually get here day or 2 after since i live by irvine CA. But im not sure if ill get my computer before next week. =/ been out of one for about 3 1/2 week driving me nuts. I ordered it today but cuz my address wasnt the same wasnt processed to be shipped =/. So assuming it shipped tomorrow meaning wenseday thursday and friday are 3 business day it should be here by friday.

I've noticed when I get stuff from Newegg out of CA, UPS will do their worst to ensure your package arrives completely smashed (yet box itself looks OK) while making those 3 days shipping take over a week. But when I get my stuff from Newegg from TN, not only do they arrive fast, they arrived without a single scratch on the box.

YMMV but do have a digital camera on hand when the package arrives so you can document every problem you find for RMA later.

wow the egg shipped it out today for me sweet All but 1 item is coming from TN so i hope it goes good i have a computer up by friday oc to 3.6 benchmark and get back to playing my game

UPS is normally bad for me although since moving back to nj ups 3 day = next day deleivery. And thats good because the longer the package is in UPS's hands the more likely it is to get smashed up. (As noticed by drivers throwing boxes out of their trucks when they have a few to carry into a building).

yah im scared =/ fedex usually calls u out to bring the stuff in so that good

wow that was fast apparently stuff in california get to me like overnight xD. They shipped it last night from baldwin park and than like 10 minute later it was 15 minute away from my house so i got it this morning

UPS is tough to beat right now as long as the proper service is offered/selected. My stuff(Newegg) ships from Jersey and takes about 2-3 business days to reach me with standard ground. Glad to hear you have you new equipment :beer:

It depends on your local UPS guy, I think. When I had stuff delivered home, I would get the occasional beat up box. But now I ship everything to work and every box looks pretty much like it just came out of the newegg warehouse.

I have had a few late delivers from UPS. I only go fedex if i can now because it aways gets here a day or 2 faster.
The company i work for has switch over to fedex and have had the best of luck over ups.

I have never had a problem with UPS + Newegg... In fact I ONLY use ups as they are cheaper.... All of my packages are in pristine condition when they arrive!

Back