• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so my lian li a71b just came in...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Beast53

Registered
and dang this thing is enormous! :eek:
i'm thinking that full tower is a bit overkill?
i initially wanted to go full tower because i got a 4870 x2, but looking at it just makes me think that it's a little too big.
opinions?

If you spent $280 on that case just because you bought a 4870X2, then yes you spent too much. Several midtowers and full towers would have worked just as well, and are $100-200 less. That case is very nice though. :D

Axis

If you spent $280 on that case just because you bought a 4870X2, then yes you spent too much. Several midtowers and full towers would have worked just as well, and are $100-200 less. That case is very nice though. :D

Axis

i think you misunderstood me. when i said too much, i meant too much space. I don't mind spending $300 on a case, but I shopped for full towers just to be on the safe side with my 4870 x2. I've heard that it might be a very tight fit on midtowers, or maybe not even fit.

This Lian Li is really nice though, though it's almost as big as my suitcase :eek:

Yes, it is a large case, but, do you LIKE it? If so, then it's the RIGHT case for you

Haha yes i do like it. That's why i picked this over full towers such as the stacker, cosmos, and the antec twelve hundred.

There ya go.. I got the BB clearance RF Full Tower, which was a rebadge of a Lian Li chassis.. and I LOVE it. Plenty of room for cable management, and nice airflow. Plenty of Space for my fat fingers..

My local BB has got a lot of those in stock for about $50 a piece. I've considered those but they don't seem to have a lot of places for fans.

My local BB has got a lot of those in stock for about $50 a piece. I've considered those but they don't seem to have a lot of places for fans.

Let me think of the right way of saying this.

BUY THEM ALL YOU WONT REGRET IT! Assuming of course that it is the rocketfish case we were all talking about a few months ago.

I have 2 of them, I wish I had gotten a few more.

Let me think of the right way of saying this.

BUY THEM ALL YOU WONT REGRET IT! Assuming of course that it is the rocketfish case we were all talking about a few months ago.

I have 2 of them, I wish I had gotten a few more.

yes they are the rocketfish ones.

what would i do with 10 full towers? from what i've heard, they're best for modders and i'm not really the modding type. unless i can resell them for some $$$ :santa:

yes they are the rocketfish ones.

what would i do with 10 full towers? from what i've heard, they're best for modders and i'm not really the modding type. unless i can resell them for some $$$ :santa:

What part of the country are you in? I'm looking for one, but I'm on a really tight budget.

You wanna ship a full tower?

Jesus almighty...

Sounded like he wanted to do a local exchange; hence the "tight budget;" which would imply reduced/no shipping. :)

I'll deliver a tower for you if I get to keep 2 in exchange for driving cross country (plus gas expense)! :santa:

You wanna ship a full tower?

Jesus almighty...

No, I was asking where you were, so I could see if your local Best Buy was close enough to pick it up myself.

There are a few in the classifieds here, but they are running about twice as much.

Lian li full towers > all other full towers... i absolutly LOVE my V2000B plus 2... worth every penny of the 280 i spent for it. id have room enough to run 3x quadro 5600's.... they are another 1.5inches longer than an 8800gtx sized card!!!! 13 some odd inches long.

if you'll go grab one of the 50$ rf cases for me, I'll buy it from you as soon as the paycheck deposits(5 days) for 75$ +shipping no questions asked....

Back