• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YEA!!! Another milestone for me!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Woohoo!! Finaly 1 year of CPU time! It's only taken almost 2 years of crunching... :rolleyes: Now to turn up the heat and increase my efficiency!!!!! (man... a year of CPU time and only 563 WUs... I need to upgrade!)

*Dances around like a lunitic* La La La La... Happy Me... Happy, Happy... La La La... :D
Break out the frothy water!! :beer: :cool: :) :p

JigPu

Good work JipPu.....that's a very nice milestone. I also saw that you are part of the top 5%

Your dedication is commendable.....Managing all that will a Celeron :)

Thanks guys! One year is a pretty big milestone for all those people who don't farm. Still big for those window box people I'd imagine, but with the likes of you true farmers out there, it sure can't be much IMO... Guess that's a downside of farming. :D

Now... Only a little more to 750.... Just a few more months... :)
JigPu

JigPu said:
Still big for those window box people I'd imagine

Yep. Half way there myself (roughly). Mark your calendars for my thread in about 6.5 months.

JigPu said:
Thanks guys! One year is a pretty big milestone for all those people who don't farm. Still big for those window box people I'd imagine, but with the likes of you true farmers out there, it sure can't be much IMO... Guess that's a downside of farming. :D

Now... Only a little more to 750.... Just a few more months... :)
JigPu

Hey, don't sell yourself short. Most of us have similar backgrounds, I just shelved my K6-2 450 to make room for my new XP. It was good for one W/U every 30 to 35 hrs or so.

Everybody's contribution is greatly appreciated!

Heya,

Congrats JigPu!

All "major" levels of SETI are an accomplishment.
You should be very proud of that level.
The 1 year level is nothing to scoff at, whether one PC or a farm.

Now, start working on that 2nd year....

Wookie

Back