• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4870 CF fan problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtkxhom3r

hey i just got my 2nd 4870 and with the first one the ccc fan mod worked fine and now that i got the 2nd one installed and working properly the fan mod doesnt work on it.... i set it to w/e speed and the main one responds to the mod but my 2nd card stays at the stock speed ....i really dont want my card idling at 78c..... how can i fix this? is a bios hack the only way? i have had bad experiences flashing the bios lol most of you have read my other thread...

Each card will have a separate entry in your profile _0 and _1

Make sure you save the changes to your profile after installing the second card and then mod away...

ok i figured it out! in the profile if you keep scrolling down the settings for the 2nd card are there too so i just edted that and it worked! but you have to apply the profile to each card separately

what i do is i go into overdrive i select one of the cards (like if i was going to change the clocks) and i apply the profile then i select the 2nd card and do the same

Back