• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe/Wi-Fi AMD 790FX - Any Good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jayfella

I want to get the DFI M2R - and im gonna buy tomorrow. But I want some other stuff like UV lights n stuff, and the place i shop at dont sell em. So i went looking around at other etailers, but they dont sell the DFI board.

Is this board:
Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe/Wi-Fi AMD 790FX

any better or worse/same than the DFI UT 790FX?

EDIT: I wanna overclock my 9950 to the limit.

The M3A32 is one of the best OC'ing boards out there - very good results (see CentaurB in sig). :):thup:

There have been good reviews on the M3A78-T (the AMD T series) boards as well but I haven't seen any private assessment as yet. However, this board has on-board video, which may or may not help depending on use ...

Yeah, I saw those yesterday, QI. Interesting option for a Phenom build I think. And with the good prices on the 9850 and 9950 Phenoms now just might get me to build one on my next Seti cruncher buildout (whenever that is).

Back