• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Backup BTV Settings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drew@PSU

Hey all,
Well, I've been going through my 3 computers ( Gaming, laptop, and now HTPC ) and the HTPC is the last one to get the reformat treatment. I would normally just let it run, but its now having issues with DVDs for some reason, and I'd like to get it nice and clean and start over. As a backup to just redoing them, is there anyway to write the BTV configurations to a file or some other method of storing them? I'm worried that when I re-install BTV, I'll forget something crucial and all my shows ( 100+ hours ) will go wonky on me. I don't think that will happen, as I plan to keep all the shows on drive 2, reinstall on drive 1, and backup stuff on drive 3. That's the plan anyway. Do I have anything to worry about ( most likely ) or is there an easy way to do this?
Thanks,
Drew

IIRC, you just backup the whole BTV folder, format, reinstall BTV, and overwrite it. but if you are using multiple drives for recording, you'll need to reset the record drive setting tho.

Back