• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Graphic card for setup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gozma

I plan to get the EVGA 750i motherboard. Right now i dont game as much as i used to. So i want to get a good graphic card to handle the my ocasional game playing, but i also want it to be a good card to possible use with sli in the future if i plan to play more, or more games function with it, or just out of bordem : ) I plan to run a q9550 in an antec 900 case. Any other information you need just ask..

what does the rest of your rig look like?

Usually, if you wait long enough before your next videocard upgrade, one single card will be better than two older cards in SLI, so your motherboard won't be much of a concern. I would suggest a P45 mobo over the 750i, purely for overclocking reasons.

How much are you looking to spend for the videocard?

~70 9600GSO//9600GT
~$100 9800GT
~$150 hd4850
~$220 GTX260 216SP

I'd get this card.

Not expensive, fairly powerful. And will still be available in 6 months to a year if you want to sli.

Back