• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC with Raid.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperFLyJimmy

I am currently running the Raid 0 while running a FSB of 146. If I go any higher I get random errors(blue Screens) saying some files are messing up and windows has to shut down. Is this due to OC while running the Raid setup? Does anyone have a high FSB while running Raid? It isn't worth going back to a regular IDE, I will stick with the raid, I just want to know if that is what is holding me back.
Thanks
SUperFLy

i tmay just be your' HDD's not the RAID buthte quality of HDD's you might test with it off raid jsut too see- i dont know if you would get the errors that you are getting but it may be you'r mem too but it si probbabl yeither the RADIID or the HDD's:D :eh?:

I dont' think it would be the HD. I am using 2 IBM HD and they are well off. I have never had or know anyone that has had any problem with IBM HD. I think it is my Memory.
Or it may be Windows.

Back