• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MINI Water Cooler.....ReAlLy KiNdA KoOl

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silversinksam said:
The Zen is a really good performing Heatsink, but the problem is that users have reported many broken cpu dies trying to mount it.

:(

When it first came out, I couldn't find a single reviewer who didn't kill a CPU (I've lost interest since then, as it's a very expensive and difficult-to-implement solution).
It looks quite cool, and it'll do the job, but you'd *very* likely have better luck with a more traditional cooler.

I guess i kinda agree with you. I had never seen it before and i thought it looked a lot easier than water cooling.....even though it did look dangerous to the cpu. And if air can get in to condense the water back into a liquid, then it must be able to let water out. This looked dangerous to the other parts of the machine. It is also bad for the cpu. Maybe a good quality shim would help it. I think water cooling is a bit too expensive for me. Anybody know a good site to go to for a good water cooling guide. Also, anybody know where to find the cheapest and biggest conventional desktop full tower case. I want to get into case modding.

JoeC did a review on this here. It doesn't have water in it but HFC-134a.

zen3.jpg

800564c.jpg

zen2.jpg

zen4.jpg

Last edited:
Back