• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need GIANT gaming mouse pad.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RJBrown

Hey guys Im looking for a mouse pad that is HUGE. I want one of the ones that your keyboard and your mouse can sit under. More like a Desk pad I guess.

I use the Logitech G9 Laser mouse, so whatever one will work the best with laser mice.

Thanks!!

I have a QcK+ and like it a lot.

Somebody makes one that is insane, 2-3 feet wide. I don't remember who but I'll do some searching. I'm guessing it is more than you want though.

EDIT: Corepad C1 35.43 x 17.72

Last edited:
i'm a photographer, and i can print on adhesive fabric, kind of like Fatheads (the athlete stickers for your wall). they use similar stuff on the floors of the supermarkets for advertising. i can make "sheets" as large as 17x26. they are not extremely smooth, like I said, it's fabric. They are supposed to be "reusable" with the adhesive being tacky but not super strong. I use these as mousepads at my office and can print basically any image on them. If you are interested, let me know. The only "downside" is there will be no "cushion" like a pad since it's only a thin piece of fabric. Well I guess another is that it gets dirty if it's mostly white. anyhow... that's another option...

Yeah that corepad is like what I want. Is it good for laser mice?

I want a pad that will sit under the keyboard and the mouse and still have room for my mouse to move.

I use a cheap blue monster from Office Depot.
It cost me $11, and it's 17.5"x13.5".
Been using it for 3 years and it's holding up pretty well considering I run it through the laundry twice a year.
My laser mouse works perfectly on it...I turn off "enhanced precision" in the mouse control panel because sometimes the pointer will move across the screen without my input. That is an M$ built in driver problem, not the mouse pad though.

I want a pad that covers the desk. That will sit under the keyboard and the mouse pad. Basically a desk pad!

Got an old flat bed scanner around? Some of them has foam backed white plastic sheet on top of scanner (under lid) that you could rip out and use as mouse pad. Typically they are a bit bigger than Legal size paper (bigger than 8.5" x 14") and would be more than enough for large mouse pad. Unless you're the crazy guy who has 3x 22" monitor in extra wide landscape mode, all at max res, and have the mouse set to tiny resolution (100 dpi for example).

I dont use a mouse pad at all rofl. And I have become accustomed to using my G5 at 2000 dpi...so one slight movement and the cursor spans both of my screens :D I cant even use a standard mouse anymore, when I fix other people's computer's I have a hard time using a low res mouse haha. Oh well, to each his own!

Back