• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I can't believe this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daddyjaxx

300.00 freaking dollars for a rad? What kind of fans will even be able to push air through this thing?

rad.jpg

I'll stick with my PA120.3 cooling my stuff nice and quietly.

but its a "monsta" rad, it scares the heat away and 38mm fans :p , some good san ace's should do it in p/p.

Well....Its a 'Monsta'!!!!
I mean if you're into the American dream and want everything jumbo-sized....and have the money to throw away. DO IT!

Personally I wouldn't....I'm fine with mine as well...hahah. That is funny though.

I saw the prices on those, personally if i needed something that large I think I'd pull the 3 core out of my truck and make it work. (and use the unspent $ on something else)

Some folks just have to have the "best".

It might be worth it (to some), but I can't justify spending that much.

Well....Its a 'Monsta'!!!!
I mean if you're into the American dream and want everything jumbo-sized....and have the money to throw away. DO IT!

its not just a regular monsta, but a limited production white one.

Not many were made, i believe i remember mario saying only 50 was going into production on the white one.

@ that price, Chiller FTW!

let me just add b4 u guys bash this product, that it was not intended to go against value products.

This radiator is in the same class as a PA140.3, PA120.4, HWLabs 560GTX. Monster radiator classes.

Also this is a limited edition monsta, so they hiked up the price pretty bad on it.

But if your going for value, u never look at feser period. If you want quality, with name, but u can afford the outragous price tag, you get feser.

:)

Just get a car radiator for $60 and use the rest of the money on a wall of fans for it. Now thats a MONSTER rad. :)

Back