• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

American McGee's Alice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JDawggS316

Why is this game sold for such a high price?

I am looking to sell this PC game and have noticed that many internet stores (including eBay) are starting at $45.00 or higher...?

:screwy:

Pretty sure it's one of those cult classic games. Add that to the fact that I believe it's been out of production for quite some time, it turns into a rare cult classic game. Generally those do have high price tags =\

I found out that TA: The Core Contingency goes for ~£25/$50 in the UK and Metal Fatigue for anything up to £100. Funny thing is that just before I picked up both at a second hand sale for £5 total.

I'd try checking craigslist and kijiji, people are less likely to know the retail value if they are selling on there.

That was a fantastic game, I wish they made a new one.

+1

Never made it to the end, couldnt stand the controls. It would be awesome to see a new one to come out when the new tim burton movie comes out but I dont mean a disney movie video game adaption which will probably happen.

Still have mine. $100 + shipping and its yours ;)

(You got to account for sentimental value)

I have my copy, I wouldn't give it up for $100! I guess there weren't that many people who thought it was a game worth keeping :p

Back