• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new HAF 922 - modded.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fairladyZ

Registered
So i got my HAF 922 finally on friday. Was stoked i finally pulled the trigger on this case. I will say the quality so far from what i have seen is very very good. First night i went ahead and stripped it all down and drilled out most the rivets. Started painting at about 8:30 this morning and was done by noon. Overall it is my first time taking apart a case and paitning, it has it's flaws but i'm happy with the outcome and it looks WAY better than the silver!! Coolermaster needs to make this thing Black from factory!!.

Attachments

• IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 893
Last edited:
i had them as img tags before, i attached the images now, maybe it will work at work now. -shrug-

Hmmmm, I can see them now..... And I'm at work, go figure.... I wonder, has anyone ever tried a coat of clear over the top of the black? Hmmmm, shiny gloss black.....

i used a couple coats of primer for a base, then 2 cans of Flat Black spray paint, then 2 cans of Clear coat.

Hmmmm, I hope 3D camera's and screens become available one day. 2D can never really show the full depth of an image. IE how glossy something is.....

I live for that day.....

Back