• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSU Wiring solution please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vxsca

Registered
my ocz fatal1ty 550w psu has extremely short cables. i cant my cables behind my mobo tray and have to span my 4pin cpu power right across the middle.. i need a solution please. post links. or photos. anything that can help.

i have the same issue with my storm scout, only solutino i could think of was some sort of extension cables...must exist somewhere

You could simply get a 4 pin extension cable like Jolly linked to. I had to get one myself so I could my PCP&C's short 4 pin wire behind my tray, so I know how you feel. Works great for me man, and at only $5, you can't go wrong!

i'm about to get some cable extensions for my PSU as well, i'm about to do some dremel work as well :thup:
need a 4-pin CPU extension and 24-pin ATX extension just like you.

where do you live?
if you live in Australia, i can hook you up with some shops :)

sorry man im from the states, and thanks guys im gonna take a look at some extension cables, i give away and or sell my old system, rarely have parts sitting around...

Back