• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Individual Stats Updated...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks!

Ink was running on my monitor though:D

LandShark: looks like I've got 3 or 4 weeks to get another cruncher online..............

Thanks....looks like I finally cracked the top 20 too (at least with these last few I just dumped). :D

man i was going crazy waiting for this today!
Going to check my stats now. Thanks!

By the way without posting another thread how come i feel like the only P4 person on the OC seti team?
Hedgehog if your listening i'm trying to catch you so slow down otherwise i'll have to through together another computer and put this one on full time.
Also i feel this system is tuned better than ever and would like to know if i can repost another seti benchmark score? If so i'd simply want the other score replace with a newer hopefully faster time.

EDIT: i just checked the stats and im usually in the top 7 or so fastest cpu times but this time i'm not on the top 50. I know i didn't have any bad wu's this week. I should of averaged > 3.5 hours/ WU. Could you check again? If it is a problem don't worry about i just like seeing my time average especially when it goes under 3.5 like last week.

Last edited:
Burning Phoenix said:

By the way without posting another thread how come i feel like the only P4 person on the OC seti team?
Hedgehog if your listening i'm trying to catch you so slow down otherwise i'll have to through together another computer and put this one on full time.
Also i feel this system is tuned better than ever and would like to know if i can repost another seti benchmark score? If so i'd simply want the other score replace with a newer hopefully faster time.

TC has a northwood.... actualy i think he has a couple of them heh

Burning Phoenix said:

EDIT: i just checked the stats and im usually in the top 7 or so fastest cpu times but this time i'm not on the top 50. I know i didn't have any bad wu's this week. I should of averaged > 3.5 hours/ WU. Could you check again? If it is a problem don't worry about i just like seeing my time average especially when it goes under 3.5 like last week.

Name change = loss of data for the cpu times. That is why you are not in it.

Burning Phoenix said:

I have 2 northwoods at the moment - fastest crunchers I've got, but not worth the cost when compared to my AMD boxes. The latest P4's don't suck, but the cost sets them apart. Benchmark yours again and lets see what she's got :)

Looks good. Is it possible to take finished wu's from one machine, put them on floppy and then put them on another machine to upload results if you are using the screen saver version? If not my result volumes per week are gonna drop cause my network is down. Anyone know? (like the way I tied in the wu volumes to keep it on topic)

Back