• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NV

...page.

:rock:

Definitely not record time, but I'm pretty pleased with < 5 months, especially considering I've only got one rig...

Anyway, I'd like to throw down a little challenge to the whole team. Right now I'm projected to be 42nd on the team at the end of the year, roughly 2.4 million points ahead of 50th place, and just a bit under 3 million points ahead of 49th place. I'm going to have limited ability to upgrade in the next year though. I won't be adding additional rigs and I won't be upgrading my processor (unless a a hexacore falls in my lap). The only upgrades I may make are GPUs (although I don't foresee it happening, I'll leave it out there as a possibility). I do believe that this rig has a bit more to give (currently pulling ~30k ppd, I think I can get to 35+), and I DO intend to unlock this potential when I get a chance. Summer may have something to say about that, but hey, it's all part of the game.

Anyway, here's the challenge:

Keep me outside the top 50

Can you guys do it? I think you can. I'm not going to lay here and let you walk all over me though. If I do get that extra 5k ppd, we're talking about 1.5million extra points by the end of the year.

C'mon T32, show me what you've got.

Back