• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maintenance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StaTek

I'll be back, but need to do some maintenance and rearranging first. Spring cleaning don't ya know!

I know the feeling, my 8800GT was running a bit warm and getting EUE errors, and now I gotta order some thermal pads to replace the solidified thermal grease on the RAM chips:(

I'll be back, but need to do some maintenance and rearranging first. Spring cleaning don't ya know!

After the Dust clears you'll be folding like an Ape again!:)

I know the feeling, my 8800GT was running a bit warm and getting EUE errors, and now I gotta order some thermal pads to replace the solidified thermal grease on the RAM chips:(
Yeah I just had my 2nd GPU in 3 weeks take a dump....Its gotta be these hard core WU's they are throwing at us. I have them both up and running again with Max Fan and lower shader's. Gotta hold these things together with Bailing wire and duct tape. Neither one was OCed but the shaders were stock at 1700. That seemed high..

I am just wondering if I will ever have one fail completely from folding....it still hasn't happened.

Last edited:
Come back soon StaTek!!! We're gonna need everything we've got for the CC this year!!! :beer:

Back