• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD5870 Overclocked Past 1500Mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's beyond words.

Even if unpractical for most users, I'd still like to see how it performs. Now they need to bench it and show results vs other top GPU's, including dual GPU cards.

The rest of the bench comprised of an Intel Core i7 980X Extreme Edition six-core processor running at 4492.9 MHz, at 1.52V, also cooled by liquid nitrogen, ASUS Rampage III Extreme motherboard, 6 GB of Corsair Dominator GTX DDR3 memory, and Antec 1200W power supply.

Is it just me, or is that a Corsair 950TX on the picture, rather than an Antec 1200?

As you see I am focussing on the important stuff.

On a side note the OC is quite decent.

:bday:

Is it just me, or is that a Corsair 950TX on the picture, rather than an Antec 1200?

As you see I am focussing on the important stuff.

On a side note the OC is quite decent.

:bday:

haha I also noticed that but if you look there is another psu on the right which is the one that is being used

This is crazy also agree with "don'tknow" they should have ran to see how it performed

Back