• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.46 volts at 3792 ghz on my cpu...advise needed?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

umarrehman187

right as for now every time i tweek im using 10 minutes ofocct to see if its kinda stable once im finished im gnna run it overnight,

well im on 205 x 18.5 at 3793 ghz on my amd

full 10 minutes stress testing and my temps do not go over 45 degrees.....

ok so what do i do now, i think i shud b able to overclock it more......should i keep moving my fsb now like should i move it to 210?

btw do all my settings seem right (updated)

3811 ghz at 1.46 volts
ht link 2265
nb frequncey 2266

is this ok?

Everything looks appropriate to me except for HT Link. Keep HT Link at 2000 mhz or slightly below. Make sure Cool N Quiet, C1E and other power saving, "green" settings that down clock or down volt are disabled.

Last edited:
Nice clocks for that trike. I also agree with Trents, try to keep the HT link around 2000.. as over 2000 doesn't give much of a performance increase and too high over 2000 will hurt stability in most cases. But then again, some people run their HT link around 2400-2500Mhz.. so maybe this is an option to play around with..

Put ht link at 2000 remember HTL can never be more then CPU-NB. I would lower the fsb and just go up multipliers by .5 untill you hit a wall where it becomes unstable add a bit more voltage and CPU-NB freq when needed

Back