• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mugen 2 rev.B vs V8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Phelix08

I'm goin up to micro center tomorrow to grab a cpu cooler (among other things). Anyway, I was fairly sure i was gonna grab a Scythe Mugen 2 but I noticed that the V8 was marked down and it might be a bit better. Any thoughts? Doesn't have to be between those two, i'd appreciate any thoughts, though I'm already goin to be heading to micro center so it'd be nice if your suggestions were stuff from there. Thanks guys :)

I'm goin up to micro center tomorrow to grab a cpu cooler (among other things). Anyway, I was fairly sure i was gonna grab a Scythe Mugen 2 but I noticed that the V8 was marked down and it might be a bit better. Any thoughts? Doesn't have to be between those two, i'd appreciate any thoughts, though I'm already goin to be heading to micro center so it'd be nice if your suggestions were stuff from there. Thanks guys :)
I think V8 will perform slightly better than Scythe Mugen since both have similar fans but V8 does have 8 heat pipes & 4 modular fin sets

Back