• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USB Hardware on X-Boc x 360 broken

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nasvemos671

The top usb port on the front of my X-Box 360 isn't working and it looks like their is some hardware missing from it, I can see what looks like prongs inside. The bottom usb port works fine, just want to know if anyone has ever attempted to fix this and how they went about it.
I apologise for the horrible grammer in the subject line...

Last edited:
id just send it in for replacement if its still under the two year warranty if its more than 6 months old it will be red ringing soon anyways lol ive gone through 16 of them since they have come out between the two i keep in the house most were covered by warranty 13 were the three red ring and a single red once other two are still working lol

Never thought about that, and it actually still is under the two-year warranty. Whats the turn around time if I turn one in?

about two weeks=(( well if you request them to send you the shipping lable and box about two weeks if you go and ship it overnight yourself and pay shipping and for the box maybe a week.

Back