• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scythe GentleTyphoon 120mm 1850RPM D1225C12B5AP-15

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

h055

Anyone know where I can pick 5 of these up? They seem to be out of stock everywhere.

I was really hoping to keep each fan under $20, as I need five of them. Looks like the seller:ItsMeMark, only has one and at $30 no less :(

I think I may just have to settle for the AP-14's.

Just keep watching, they come to the US in batches, so everyone'll get em at once (use jab-tech, best price)

Looks like PPC has them in stock for around $18 each, sleeved right here. A little expensive, but they do come sleeved too, which is nice and IMO worth the extra money.

Looks like they ran out already :(

Do any of you recommend another fan that is comparable to either the AP-14 / AP-15, in terms of dB to CFM?

Good Lord, check out those AP-29's. 30's, and 31's... I bet five of those would make my tower scream.

Last edited:
Should I just settle for the AP-14's?

I need two for my (shake your heads now TRUE WCers) H70, and I would like to place the other three in the top of my 800D. The goal is to go "legit" WCing when I upgrade my SB setup.

If you need them RAIGHT NAO, then settle for AP 14's, if not, just check around and keep waiting, you'll get some.

If you need them RAIGHT NAO, then settle for AP 14's, if not, just check around and keep waiting, you'll get some.

GRR, its so frustrating... The fans are the only thing I need to get my system up and running. Just ordered my P8P67 and that was the only reason I was so tolerant up to this point.

you could always use something else while you wait...or maybe even run it stock/undervolted passive.

Buy yourself a couple of cheap Yate Loon fans and then shop at your convenience for the AP-15 fans. Sidewinder Computers has good prices on the quality Yate fans (since the bought out Petra's). The low or medium Yates should do you fine for now and won't break the bank.

Buy yourself a couple of cheap Yate Loon fans and then shop at your convenience for the AP-15 fans. Sidewinder Computers has good prices on the quality Yate fans (since the bought out Petra's). The low or medium Yates should do you fine for now and won't break the bank.

Just went to Sidewinder to check out the Yates and I dont see an "out of stock" on the AP-15's. I wonder how often they update website inventory?

Go for it!

I did :clap:

I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that the order doesn't get canceled.

Got any recommendations for a decent fan controller? Its not a game breaker at this point, but thought I would look around none-the-less.

Back