• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A big thanks to all team memebers.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OptyTrooper

You guys have shown yourself to be a bunch solid, friendly and helpful team mates. It nice to be part of the famdanmily. You have made me feel very welcome here.

So thanks for having an old OC'er.:rock:

Last edited:
nice to see that others notice how great this team is. we get along, help and even love our brothers, and the biggest thing is that we enjoy all of our members.

glad that you have found your stay enjoyable. You will find that the more you are around the better it gets.

I also would like to thank you for your joining the group. It is always nice to have new driven blood come in and get fired up

nice to see that others notice how great this team is. we get along, help and even love our brothers, and the biggest thing is that we enjoy all of our members.

glad that you have found your stay enjoyable. You will find that the more you are around the better it gets.

I also would like to thank you for your joining the group. It is always nice to have new driven blood come in and get fired up

This right here. This is what I've noticed since day one, it's been great being apart of this team, even if I haven't contributed a ton. I will get there!

Thanks for everything fellas :thup:

Back