• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus g53sx-a1 mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowbrd

So, I have my brand new asus g53 sx-a1 other then it be smexy then I want to do a mod on the keyboard. I want to change the color of the lights to green on the keyboard and blue on the numpad. The only problem is I can't find a good heat resistant thin film to do it. I know slightly cheezy mod but the white light is kinda bleh.
Any ideas?

Why does it need to be heat resistant? If it gets hot enough to melt plastic, you got other problems to deal with first.

Can you take pictures of how the lights are attached to the keyboard?

here is a guide to do it. I currently don't have anything to take a picture with. I found roscolux film but i'm wondering would it work?

here is a guide to do it. I currently don't have anything to take a picture with. I found roscolux film but i'm wondering would it work?

I like how the video shows "2. Phillips screw driver" and he's holding a flathead.

Back