• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cannot connect to internet.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

McMoose

Windows 7, Just helped a buddy build a new gaming rig as so far so good although... It isn't allowing him to connect to his own internet (with Ethernet cable) He doesnt have wireless.. He has a modem+ router and cord obivously coming from Router :p.. But yeah I have no idea what to do here cuz whne i made my own PC's i had a friend finish it off for me lol... so this is all confusing to me xD.. I'd really appreciate any help..

Did you install the NIC drivers?

Solved... +1 .. Thanks Dude didnt even bother to install the Mobo disk that i told him too install... He just very inexperienced lol.. I was confused cuz assuming he did it i had no idea what i could of really done other than geting the overlockers communitys help since it always works.. Appreciate it man everyone works fine now lol.. I had a feeling it was that too! cuz the graphics on the background was horrid and wasnt even high res hahaha.. Thanks Earthdog.. pullin through again! peace!:salute:

Back