• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E7600 should I keep for a build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tWiSt3D

I bought this Dell 780 running this cpu.Only paid $35.00 for it,Thought about a good PC for the kids.I no longer have the rig in my sig,and need to build something without spending a grand.I threw in a 8800 GT in this PC and it plays the games I play pretty well.

The thing is you know dell can add this cant add that oh crap it wont fit,cant overclock.

I have a tower sitting here doing nothing what motherboard and ram would you recommend for this CPU if I decide to use it?
I have a little 5770 I was going to use because it runs well too for what I play,It wont fit right now though no room.

Is this CPU worth spending money on a new MB and ram and HD oh and Id need a CPU cooler too but I have some experience in those I can find one for that.Just curious should I or just keep it for the kids and build something new when I have more cash.Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back