• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Air bubble help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
have you tried lightly tapping the block with the handle of a screwdriver or osmething like that? What makes you think there's an airbubble in there?

At 2.2Ghz (8150) with a max temp of 40c(after a few seconds at 50%), you can't tell me that's normal for watercooling....

And so you just up and decided it was an air bubble in the block? Of all the things it could be?

And so you just up and decided it was an air bubble in the block? Of all the things it could be?

given that yesterday the pump was pumping air bubbles though the loop (which i fixed today) it only seems logical that they gathered on the top of the cpu block.

Were your temps high before you bled the loop? Also, have you read the sticky? It seems like you're making a lot of novice errors and such, and I hate to see people lose gear to WC mishaps.

Back