• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 300 $55

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Link

Good for someone looking for a case. Using the Illusion (the one with LED fans) for my desktop, but got the basic 300 for my NAS.

EDIT: Just changed to $2.99 shipping, still $55

Last edited:
Link

Good for someone looking for a case. Using the Illusion (the one with LED fans) for my desktop, but got the basic 300 for my NAS.

great case for $55 however the antec 1100 from microcenter is $80 and has better fans, space, and cable management.

and it cost 30 bucks more? plus shipping/ or gas?

i guess... my point mainly was that the antec 300 is a good case but for those who aren't familiar with it, it is a bit cramped and definately has a huge lack of cable management compared to some but for $55, i guess they are shopping for price over features.

Wow, didn't expect it to break out like this. I mean, yeah, there are better cases out there, but I wouldn't call the 300 "lacking" either. I find it has more than enough space, and for cable management, I have no problem running cables around the edges and any extra PSU cables get zip tied and stuck in the bottom 3.5" drive bay.

I do like mine, but I had to saw out a chunk of the HDD bays in order to fit my asus 6950 dcii. Something to consider if you have a longer card.

I got one for $50 a few years ago with a $50 MIR, which was fulfilled. Hated the case by the way

Back