• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7M266-D questions....??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
first, could i use non-ECC non-registered memory on it?? i have 2 stick of Corsair PC2400 256MB that i would like to use on it.....:rolleyes:

second, is there anyway to up both of the CPU's voltage?? i'm not talking 'bout volt. mod. i just would like to run both CPU at 1.85v like any other single CPU board. :rolleyes:

also, heard there's some problem with the USB2.0 add-on board? is that right? or do u recommend to use it??

lastly, any suggestion/idea that u would like to mention to me??

tks!!! ;)

Yes. Banks 1 and 2 accept up to 2GB of unbuffered DDR.

Only if you connect the bridges on your CPU to raise it 1.85V. r1.04 of the board (if you can find one) supports voltage manipulation of both CPUs up to 1.85V.

Never heard of any problems with the add-on board other than using a USB keyboard. You MUST have a PS/2 keyboard to initially get the system installed. A USB keyboard won't be detected using the add-on board. You have to install the OS and then the drivers for the USB board before you can use any USB devices.

You can also mod the Voltage Controller IC for CPU1 using the Doctor's prescription for the AK31 mod.

got mine yesterday. it's a version 1.04!! however, even tho i could set the CPU voltage for both CPUs, the CPU1 is somehow 0.2-0.15 lower than CPU0 tho?? :rolleyes:

but i really tks for u guys' help!!

Back