• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dp67bg bios question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dawolfman

I saw that a recent bios 2209 has been released for this motherboard. What I was wondering is if people are able to overclock with this bios. I ask this because the previous bios' like 2076, 2111 etc., people were having issues with it, so I was wondering if anyone with this bios, can either manually overclock with it or automatically overclock with it, or is there still no fix to the overclocking issue with this motherboard.

I am sorry but I haven't heard of any issues with the Intel® DP67BG and not being able to overclock one of the unlocked "K" processors with it. You should be able to change the multiplier and play a little with the voltage. Also You should have some room with the Extreme Tuning Utility to push the processor a little more. If after updating the Bios you are still having an issue PM me here and I will check to see if I can find anything else about this.

Back