• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally a real Pocket PC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
every smartphone is pretty much pocket pc, i dont see how iphone improves that though?

What is this? Its soo rooted in bologna its unbelievable. Yikes.

I mean the webpage could have been b/c of 3G and not on wireless? My Droid2 was bangin fast two years ago.. and still is now. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is even faster than the iphone as well.

Perhaps sleeping may have been the better choice... :p

It just says that an iPhone5 is faster than a 12 years old computer...
As is an iPhone4, an iPhone3... or a motorola Defy (worth $100 :rofl:)!

And you need Italian blood in your veins to understand Bologna talk!

What is this? Its soo rooted in bologna its unbelievable. Yikes.

I mean the webpage could have been b/c of 3G and not on wireless? My Droid2 was bangin fast two years ago.. and still is now. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is even faster than the iphone as well.

Perhaps sleeping may have been the better choice... :p
My Mottorola Droid is still banging fast. It even eats through battery power like a champ!

Mine lasts with say 30 mins internet (wireless/navig/bt on always), 10-15 mins phone, another 10-15mins games and such for almost two days. Not terrible (not great!).

Mine lasts with say 30 mins internet (wireless/navig/bt on always), 10-15 mins phone, another 10-15mins games and such for almost two days. Not terrible (not great!).

I wish. My battery must be shot. It never makes it through the day. I'd say, an hour of browsing and maybe half an hour of gaming (Angry Birds) with texting and phoning in between. Come 7PM my phone is dead. Brightness at 25%.

Back