• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pc help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tna135

Registered
hello im going to be selling my pc because i need the money. i want to know how much my pc is worth. the pc specs are: amd fx 6100 stock settings, gigabyte 970a-d3, his 7850 stock settings, 8gb corsair vengeance 1866mhz ram, seagate 500gb hdd 7200rpm 16mb, coolermaster haf 912, one red led 200mm fan, one red 120mm led fan, raidmax 850w psu, coolermaster hyper 212+, and just a standard copy of windows 7. i paid a total of $950 for this pc. and i was wondering how much i could get? i bought the pc parts and built it on august 8th of 2012. i was planning on selling it on ebay or craigslist or if there is a specific pc website that i can sell it on just let me know. and also let me know how much it will be worth. thanks and have a great day.

Usually when selling a PC you subtract 30% off from the price you originally got it for. For example if you got it for $500 30% of that is 150, so 500 - 150 = $350. This generates a fair price.

I could be wrong, but I suspect you might get more for your hardware by selling the pieces individually rather than as a system. Just a thought and if I'm way off base hopefully someone will correct me.

Mike

Back