• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need mouse and drive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

my logitech g5 mouse cable is acting weird...even after replacing it. so im going to buy another mouse instead.

can you suggest me a 4 button (or more) mouse for gaming? i prefer logitech, but if you think there is a better one go ahead and show me that one.

i need a hard drive that is either 500gb or 1tb. plan to buy this for around 40-50 dollars...hopefully.

ill think of some more later

and you know what sucks about it?

SOLD OUT. ::rofl::

any other suggestions?

EDIT: i think ill go for this mouse called the roccat kova. does seem to have what i need...well it has like 6 buttons but 4 of them are ones that i can set for the games i use (i use the thumb button for zooming or meleeing). its better than pressing the q button every time seeing how games and players are getting really good with their gaming mouses they use.

i guess thats natural selection at its finest. (see what i did there? yeah, that was for you UWE)

Last edited:
the logitech g400 / mx518 are still my faves they can be had on ebay for pretty cheap, in your range. and for the hard drive look around in the classies on here i just grabbed up some tb drives for pretty cheap from there.

If you really want to stick with Logitech I love my G9X, I own the mx518 which I like also but my 9yr old son confiscated it, it's now a minecraft mouse. :) This is my next one though.

Hey sorry about the "SOLD OUT" But its still a great mouse well worth the wait i can promise you. AJ.

1, http://www.roccat.org/Products/

Maybe this will cheer you up!

Oh. My. God. the KONE XTD, is like, the most beautiful mouse. ever. hands down. its like they received instructions from heaven on how to make the mouse.

when i get a job, and receive my first paycheck, part of my paycheck will go to the the ROCCAT KONE XTD. i look forward to using it for gaming while riding on rainbow colors around my house.

not only is it bookmarked in my browser, but its also bookmarked right here in my heart. *pwah*

for now, i will try to buy a economic mouse.

also wagex, i dont have access to the classfields. i am still trying to get a ISP email address. i dont know if its against the rules to send PMs about exchanging stuff though...ill check the rules later.

Last edited:
man i would really get the G400 mouse, but im worried about the cable breaking...mines breaking on the g5 i have right now. and its such a nice mouse too.

if i could maybe at least replace it wtih a better cable, i would do it.

Back