• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Got a BSOD when i enable SLI, is this a common thing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASUS ROG

It happen with my main rig(hardware in sig)

I use to run my main rig with 2 42" TV in my "man cave", but this morning i have decide to do some major clean up and give the room a new paint job so i move my main rig out the living room and connect the pc to a 65" TV.
When i go to Nvidia control pannel to enable SLI, the TV go dark for a few second and i got a BSOD

Is this a common thing or SLI doesn't work on one TV/ monitor

I post a screen shot here, in this picture SLI is disable

Attachments

• pic 1.png
    pic 1.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 96
Reseat your SLI bridge and and see if that doesn't fix it.

I did, every time i set my 3 card to SLI, the TV go dark for a few second and i got a BSOD, anyway, i only connect the pc to the tv for a few day until i finish paint my room
I just want to ask that is this a common thing or some thing wrong with my pc and i didn't know it?

Agreed, and, yes, it's common, with bad drivers. Try uninstalling, sweeping them away in safe mode, and reinstalling.

Agreed, and, yes, it's common, with bad drivers. Try uninstalling, sweeping them away in safe mode, and reinstalling.

Kind of a dumb question here but how can i do that, i mean sweep them away the bad driver
Another question is do i have to uninstall the driver for each card or can i do it all at one

Last edited:
Go into Nvidia Web site select the new drivers, when you download select the custom install. Using the Nvidia select clean install at the bottom of the web site page. This will delete your old drivers before installing the new ones. Try to use this method as it helps to keep micro stutter and some bugs away from the card. AJ. :) :thup:

Go into Nvidia Web site select the new drivers, when you download select the custom install. Using the Nvidia select clean install at the bottom of the web site page. This will delete your old drivers before installing the new ones. Try to use this method as it helps to keep micro stutter and some bugs away from the card. AJ. :) :thup:

Thank for the info AJ :clap:

Back