• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 780 ACX SC overclock issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zodicus

Well. IDK WTF! I have been trying to get my new toy overclocked like a ******* for 2 weeks now and can't get it to run stable of much of anything outside of stock. Best i can manage is a +20 core clock with a +35 mem offset. I am seeing some people running +100 and +320 and the dang thing - no go here :(

I have enabled gen3 on my board and in w7. Not that that is going to do much for a single card. Check out my sig for system specs. Need something more just ask.

Btw I have also noticed a 8k point drop in 3dmark11. Was running 25k ish but then I did a fresh win7 install. Loaded latest stable drivers and now I am seeing 18kish? dafuq? Something has got to be going on here but I can not pin it down for the life of me.

326.41 latest driver. I don't think that is the case. This is all a fresh install so there wouldn't be a previous driver.

Try this:

• Power Target 106%
  • Priority arrow pointed at Temperature target
  • Temp Target 95 Degrees C
  • CPU clock +115 MHz
  • Mem clock +275 MHz
  • Voltage +37 Mv

Also what OC software are you using?

Back