• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asrock z87 Extreme4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jerrod20

Is anyone familiar with overclocking with this motherboard? I'm a first time overclocker and I'm wanting to overclock my 4670k. I have a hyper 212 evo cooler and while heavily gaming my CPU runs about 48-50 C with the stock setup. Any suggestions or help you guys could give me for setting on the overclock would be much appreciated. I'm currently reading the haswell overclock guide to get as much info as I can on my own.

http://techreport.com/review/24889/haswell-overclocked-the-core-i7-4770k-at-4-7ghz

P.S. Your motherboard options, while looking a bit different, will essentially be the same for any other asus or asrock motherboard so a guide to overclocking with one of those board will help, and so will googling "overclocking the 4670K". Gotta read and learn for yourself ; finding the info you want is a much handier tool than someone spitting out exactly which keys to push.

Back