• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Skywind

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never played mush of morrwind when I finally got around to it was dated and hard to play. this looks amazing, better then skyrim imo.

I remember day one with Morrowind. I don't think I went to sleep that night. The amount of effort to make something like this is impressive. I wonder if they have any financial backing.

This is one advantage that PC gaming will ALWAYS have over console gaming. It's the reason I never buy Console versions of FPS shooters or RPGs.

Sooner or later somebody mods all my favorite games...

Morrowind surely was a great game. Put in over 200 hours - nothing but side quests and mods that kept adding to the experience.

N'Wah!

I remember day one with Morrowind. I don't think I went to sleep that night. The amount of effort to make something like this is impressive. I wonder if they have any financial backing.

For legal reasons it has to be privately funded.

Its really awesome the work people put into their favorite games. Wish someone would do this with NVN 1 & 2 and ToEE

It really is amazing how much work goes into this stuff. As has been pointed out. I use about 25 mods for Skyrim just dedicated to textures etc. Only 46 total. But I mean, they do it for free, granted they accept donations but still...
I have used creation kit to alter some weapons/armor (ring of carry instead of doing it through console) I'd love to learn more about modding it but it's really rather intimidating. I used to mod C&C RA: Yuri's revenge... but it was just....easier lol

Back